The Immigration Law Group, working at the Law Offices located in Washington, D.C. offers a wide range of services to clients, including individuals and businesses, throughout the United States and overseas.
The Immigration Law Group will look into your matter, ascertain it can assist you in achieving your objectives, and will process your matter expediently.
We provide the complete range of services associated with immigration and naturalization law:
- preparing applications and receiving entry visas to the United States;
- preparing advice for successful processing of your applications;
- family reunifications and other matters when family members are involved;
- elevating the status of those residing temporarily in the U.S. to holders of green cards;
- elevating the status of holders of green cards into citizens of the U.S;
- review of existing cases and appeals on behalf of those whose applications were denied;
- appearing in administrative and judicial proceedings when necessary, to support the clients;
- consulting how to better proceed with your objectives involving immigration;
- assisting candidates with exceptional skills and educational background to fit requirements;
- working on timetable of immigration matters, assisting in speeding up issues when possible;
- appearing with clients at interviews with USCIS officials, and preparing to those interviews;
- explaining to clients the application of the Immigration and Naturalization Act, of its provisions;
- appearing as counsel and handling, when necessary, criminal matters initiated against immigrants.
Services: Legal Assitance at All Stages
Diclaimer: This website quotes certain documents of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service and of the U.S. State Department, to which the credit and copyright belong. The quotations of these documents in the public domain are usually referring to the particular documentary sources.